Happy Wednesday!!! Comfort & Joy….those are 2 things we all need in our lives especially during the Holiday Season. Sometimes I feel like we get all into the hustle and bustle of it and then we don’t enjoy it. This year I wish you all the comfort and joy!!! Get a head start on your cards now and work on them just a little bit each night or each weekend. You will be done in no time and not feel stressed about it all!
This card is really easy to create and with a few simple steps you can recreate it and have yours done in no time! I’ll list the steps to create this into batches so you can do one step each time you have a moment to create.
- Create Whisper White card bases measuring 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (or paper of your choice) into 4″ x 5-1/4″ rectangles. Add this to the front of the card bases.
- Cut Garden Green cardstock into 2″ x 5-1/4″ rectangles. Add this to the front of the card in the center.
- Cut 3 Whisper White pieces as follows: two 1-1/2″ squares and one 2″ x 1-1/2″ rectangle.
- On the rectangle, stamp the greeting from the Timeless Tidings Stamp Set in Garden Green Ink.
- One the squares, stamp the poinsettia flower from the Timeless Tidings Stamp Set in Real Red Ink.
- Add these to the card front by adding the squares on either side flush with the edge. Then place the greeting in the middle. This works best for spacing.
- Finish off the card with some bling in the centers. I used the Frost & Clear Epoxy Droplets. Before placing them on the card front, I added the yellow with a Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker!
In 8 simple steps, you can have lots of these cards created. I have listed the supplies below so you can get started! The Dashing Along Designer Paper is FREE this month only for orders (or parties) of $250 or more. See if your friends need to order some goodies and combine them together to earn this for FREE or stock on some basics for another project.
Spread comfort and joy this season!