Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! I love birthdays because everyone has one and that is the day you celebrating YOU and the amazing things you are doing each year!!! It is totally worth celebrating!!!
Today I thought I would share a little bit about me by answering some of the following questions! Enjoy getting to know me and my craziness! 🙂
- What is your favorite Stampin’ Up! Color? Melon Mambo or Bermuda Bay
- What is your favorite Designer Series Paper? Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Punches or Framelits? Punches…..I like that I can grab, punch, and go!!!
- When you aren’t working/stamping, what are you doing? Watching the show Friends, working out, or spending time with family
- What is something that may surprise your followers? I LOVE the Olympics, Rodeos, and Pageants…..like super love!
- Besides cardmaking, are you crafty in other ways? NO! I can do a little bit of sewing but it isn’t pretty. I also am not the best house decorator. I just don’t have an eye for that like I do with stamping.
A few other items I wanted to share….
- I earned the Stampin’ Up! trip to Thailand this year and I couldn’t be more proud of myself and thankful for all of you!!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much!
- I am an organizational freak and love to have things in there place and neatly placed. I recently redid my stamp room but still have a few things that don’t have the perfect place just yet. Let me know if you have a fabulous storage idea or organizational idea. I keep seeing all of these DIY with a dresser and making it into a shelf. I also can’t decide whether I want my stamp sets on a shelf or in a drawer…..these are the things I think about all day long! 🙂
- I am trying to convince my husband to do stamping videos with me on my channel – Laura’s Stamp Pad. He makes amazing cards like these here, here, and here. Let me know in the comments if you think this is a great idea too!!!
- I get really excited about cute or pretty postage stamps and ask for them when I go to my Post Office. I squeal and I think they all think I am nuts at my local Post Office! I’m okay with that! (PS: Love the new pets stamps….except for the snake….anyone want those…..I have been using them for bills only but they scare me.)
To learn more about me, you can always check out some of these posts! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about it today!
Here are some pictures from my Birthday Celebration Class this past week. I always have the last class of August be all about Birthdays! We made 3 cupcake birthday cards and 2 gift packages. Of course, in keeping with the birthday celebration, there were cupcakes and presents for everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me! 🙂