So I know I don’t usually post on weekends but this is not just any weekend…..it is my 10 Year Anniversary with Stampin’ Up weekend!!!! So I thought I would do a little post to celebrate on the actual day….although my Special runs all through this next week too! Check that out here! April 21st is the day Stampin’ Up is releasing the Retired List AND you will get FREE shipping on everything (excluding expedited orders) April 21-25!! I think Stampin’ Up is celebrating with me :)!!!
So I thought I would do a little About Me post to celebrate my Anniversary! I don’t take a lot of pictures that are just me so I thought I would share this amazing photo of my sweetie and I before heading out for our weekend to Spring Into Stampin’! Here are a few common questions that I have answered! If you have any others, put them in the comments below!
1. What is your middle name?: Jane (even though I use to tell everyone it was Belle)
2. What is your favorite drink?: WATER and my daily Coke Zero (I love the bubbles!)
3. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Hmmm, just one? I’m not sure but I love my 80’s Station on Pandora!!!
4. What is your favorite food?: Macaroni and Cheese (love forever) but recently we started making calzones and I think I could have those daily!
5. What is the last thing you bought?: Groceries & workout shoes!!!!
6. Favorite book of all time?: Any Janet Evanovich Book!
7. Favorite Color?: haha…let’s all say it together….PINK
8. Do you have any pets?: No
9. Favorite Perfume?: I don’t wear any!
10. Favorite Holiday?: EASTER and then Thanksgiving!
11. Are you married?: YES! To the amazing guy in the picture above!
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: No!
13. Do you speak any other language?: I know very little Spanish!
14. How many siblings do you have?: One Brother and One Sister! I’m the baby!
15. What is your favorite store?: hmmmm Amazon? Aldi…does that count?
16. Favorite restaurant?: Red Robin and Ruby Tuesday’s
17. When was the last time you cried?: The other day while watching a video on one of my many blogs I follow. It was the birth of their baby boy! Precious!
18. Favorite Blog?: Mine! J
19. Favorite Movie?: Any chick flick, wedding movie, and Despicable Me 2
20. Favorite TV show?: FRIENDS! Current: New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Growing Up Fisher, and About a Boy
21. PC or Mac?: PC
22. What phone do you have?: Samsung? It’s in a Pink Case! I don’t know.
23. How tall are you?: 5 feet? Maybe! I’m really short!
24. Can you cook?: YES! I love to cook and bake!
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and celebrating my Anniversary with me! I can’t wait for the next 10 years of meeting new people, making friends, traveling, having fun, and living the dream!!!