Happy Tuesday!!! That means I have a fabulous technique to share with you, right? RIGHT!!!! I love this card because the colors are so rich and bright and the WOW factor is like a 12 (scale 1-10)!!!! So let’s get started!!!
Isn’t that just fabulous? I think so too so I’ll just stop there! What’s that? You want more? OF COURSE YOU DO!!!!
Supplies Needed: Cardstock, Scoring Tool (Stampin’ Trimmer Score Blade, Simply Score, Bone Folder), Stamp Set of your choice (Secret Garden), Ribbon, Brad, Word Window Punch, Circle or Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Plastic Bag or Cellophane Bag
- Starting with a 5-1/4” x 11 piece of cardstock, SCORE at 2-1/2”, 6-1/2” and 10-1/2”.
- Cut a slight notch (to help hide place bag) on each end of the 2-1/2” section using your Word Window Punch. Wrap a 1-1/2” x 10” strip of plastic bag around the two notches and seal together on the right side, trimming off extra. This is the sliding mechanism so it needs to be tight yet moveable.
- Cut two panel inserts 3-3/4” x 4”. It is best to decorate these before assembling them into your card. Attach first panel to place bad on the INSIDE (with 2-1/2” flap closed). Attach the second panel to the plastic (with 2-1/2” flap closed) ON THE TOP.
- Apply Sticky Strip along the ½” flap and tuck it in behind the moving pieces and seal the card closed.
- You can add a 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” base to the back of the card for writing and decorating on.
- Decorate the front panel!
Here is a Video Tutorial for you to watch and follow along! Be sure to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to my Channel because that would be fabulous! Also, wanted to throw a shout out to my stamper friend Rachel Chamberlain for this amazing idea! She is amazing!