Happy Tuesday everyone! We are going to take a mini break on the Technique Tuesday because today is even more special! Today marks my 12th Anniversary with Stampin’ Up! These past 12 years have been amazing. I started out as a demonstrator who was just enjoying the discount on my scrapbooking stuff. I was still in college and loving every minute of it. I graduated college, got a full time job but still enjoyed the creative outlet. I started doing classes in my very small apartment. Thank you to all of those who came because it was tight, the lighting was poor, and the stairs to get up to the apartment were dark. You are amazing for sticking with me! I moved to a bigger, much nicer place. I quit my full time job that was making my life miserable. Now I am doing my Stampin’ Up business full time and I’m happier than ever and enjoying every moment! I love meeting new people. I love the moments that have taken place. It truly has been an amazing 12 years and I look forward to the next 12!!! Thank you to all of my customers, blog followers, and YouTube Subscribers. Thank you to my fabulous upline – Meg for asking me to join you in the fun! Thank you to Stampin’ Up for being an amazing company that I’m so proud to say I work for!
Here is a picture of me and my biggest Stampin’ Up! Supporter – Brad! I was looking for a picture of just me and all I could find were selfies with my sweetie so here you go! 🙂 Today I’m going to share my Top 12 Favorite Products from Stampin’ Up!!!! Let’s get started!
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set – I bought this to create the Tin of Cards Project Kit but I have been reaching for this set for lots of cards because I love the greetings!
- Wink of Stella Brush – I love me some bling and this brush just adds the perfect amount with no messes!
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – These things are just amazing. You can see a video dedicated to my love for them here!
- #ImBringingBirthdaysBack – This is a fabulous movement and I am excited to join in. I love sending cards even more now.
- Aqua Painters – I never saw this one coming since I don’t normally have the patience to color. Lately I want to color more and more and I have been having lots of fun with these!
- Big Shot Die Brush – This thing is super amazing and makes die cutting those intricate pieces so much more fun! You can check out this video on it!
- Fine Tip Glue Pen – This glue is amazing for those intricate details. The fine tip is perfect and so far mine has never clogged.
- Balloon Bouquet Punch – Balloons are perfect for every occasion and this punch is perfect for creating bouquets of them!
- Rose Wonder Bundle – This is another stamp set that I grab for each time I’m creating a card. I love the scroll-y font and amazing greetings. The coordinating Rose Garden Framelits are super fun too and I have done lots of amazing creations with them. Check those out here, here, and here!
- Linen Thread – I have been using this more and more. It’s perfect for Man Cards and it goes with so many different looks!
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – I love this color combination and the prints in this stack. It’s a 12″ x 12″ Stack of amazing paper for all occasions!
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – Flowers, Pretty Colors….need I say more??? Love the designs and pastels for Spring!
You can check out a complete video of these favorites here or click below!! Last year I did my Top 11 and you can check that out here. I actually didn’t duplicate any of the items…..and that wasn’t on purpose. I checked after I did my Top 12! 🙂 Be sure to give the video a thumbs up if you liked and don’t forget to subscribe!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite products are….same as mine? Something different? I would love to hear from! Here to many more amazing years stamping!
Don’t forget the Retiring Products List is out so you will want to check that out! Click here to see the items!!