Happy Tuesday!!! You know what that means…..I have a fabulous technique to show you!!!! I love this technique because there is a major WOW factor and it still fits into a regular sized Medium Envelope (A2 sized card)!!! Also, I think this card would be super fun and cute for kids but also for adults! I know I love it!!!
See this card looks like a normal card….but it is not!!! 🙂 It isn’t super easy to see in the photo but when you pull on the left side, the card opens up!!!! (Check out the video below to really see how amazing this is!) This idea came from a fellow stamper friend, Julie Davison! You can check here out here!
Supplies Needed: Cardstock, Stampin’ Trimmer, and stamps and embellishments to decorate
- Starting with a 4” x 9-3/4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock and the 4” at the top of your Stampin’ Trimmer, line the cardstock up at 1-1/2” and CUT from 3” to 7-1/2”.
- Turn the cardstock 90 degrees. Line up the cardstock at 3” and SCORE to the cut line at 2-1/2”.
- Move the cardstock over to 5-1/4” and SCORE all the way.
- Move the cardstock over to 7-1/2” and SCORE from the 2-1/2” score line to the edge.
- Fold on all score lines. From left to right, the first score line will be folded “mountain” style and second score line will be folded “valley” style.
- Now you can decorate as you wish with Stamps, Designer Series Paper, etc. The DSP on the bottom measures 1” x 5-1/4”. I used some of the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper! I also stamped with the Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set! For the greeting, I used the border image from the Label Love Stamp Set in Summer Starfruit and then “Sending Many Thanks” came from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set! I love this stamp set because it has coordinating greetings. When you pull open the card, it says “for everything you are to me.” 🙂
- Fold the card. Apply adhesive on the very back (not the part that will pull out) and adhere to the card backing (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”).
Also, be sure to check out this Video Tutorial on this Pull Out Card Technique! Like and Subscribe to the video because that would be amazing!!!